TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW
BUY EARLY AND SAVE!
valid until June 23, 2017:
- Premium Pass (limited quantity): $125
- Weekend Pass: $30
- Single Day Pass: $22.50
after June 25, 2017:
- Premium Pass (limited quantity): $140
- Weekend Pass: $40
- Single Day Pass: $30
Premium Weekend Pass ($125//$140)
includes the following:
- Premium Pass laminate badge and lanyard
- Official festival t-shirt
- Access to the fully-air conditioned Premium Pass lounge with private restrooms
- Guaranteed priority seating at all mainstage performances at The Zeiterion
- Early access seating at all performances at the Whaling Museum Theater
- Discounts at our Food Vendors in our Food Court outside the Zeiterion Theatre
- Full access to entire Whaling Museum throughout the Festival Weekend
- Discounts at participating area restaurants and businesses (to be announced)
- More benefits as added
Weekend & Single Day Passes can also be purchased in person at the Whaling Museum located at 18 Johnny Cake Hill, New Bedford, MA 02740.
To Our Audience: We are delighted to be actively planning the 22nd New Bedford Folk Festival. We promise to do our best to make this coming festival robust and filled with music from the best emerging and established folk artists. You may have noticed the 2017 tickets reflect a small price increase. This change was necessary to meet the economic demands of producing a weekend-long festival. Through sponsorships and financial diligence, we've been pleased to keep the ticket price both low and consistent for the past seven festivals. Now, the need for additional revenue has become necessary to keep the festival alive and to meet our commitment to present the highest quality folk and acoustic music. With general admission tickets at other comparable folk festivals ranging from $75 to $150, the New Bedford Folk Festival continues to be very affordable at the new early bird prices of $22.50 (one day) and $30.00 (full weekend). Children under 12 will continue to be free. You'll save when you take advantage of this early bird pricing savings, in place through June 23. See full pricing information here. In 2017, our commitment will continue to bring you exciting and innovative performers that make this festival among the best in the nation. Once again you will enjoy music in the beautiful Zeiterion and Whaling Museum theaters as well as more intimate settings. Also, some tented performance areas will be expanded to accommodate more people and enhance your listening experience. The dining and bar area was a success last July and we will work to make it even better. We will also bring music to new areas of the festival in addition to the current seven stages. We look forward to seeing all of you once again on July 8 and 9, 2017 for what promises to be a memorable New Bedford Folk Festival!